Saturday, December 11, 2010

Birthdays! My babies are getting big!

Alexander turned the big 3 on the 10th of November. He had a fun day! I let him pick out a donut at the store in the morning and then we bought him some new markers and some stickers! He LOVED his piglet cake and still talks about it sometimes. :D

My handsome boy!

His friend Cameron came over to join in the celebration. Alexander did an awesome job blowing out his candles too!


My sweet baby Melody is 1! I can't believe it. Her birthday was on the 10th of December. The is the present she got from mom and dad. A big stuffed dog! Melody is very sweet and loves to cuddle soft things!

Looking a little tired but excited for her cupcake!

Hmm. what's this...?

Yummy!

Melody had a great time eating, or atleast playing.., with her cupcake!


Happy Birthday to my babies!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I love the piglet cake and Melody eating her cupcake was so cute. Glad that they had such fun birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture of Melody with her awesome red frosting on her face. The piglet cake is cool too! I am glad you do fun things for your kids on their birthdays!

    ReplyDelete