Thursday, May 27, 2010

4 Years!

Today Mark and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary! So I thought that I would blog today a little bit about the past! We met at a young single adult branch of my church after Mark returned home from a mission to Chile in May 2005. Of course both me and Mark being shy like we are, it took us a few weeks to actually talk to eachother! We were at a church sponsored dance and he asked me dance! My favorite memory of Mark before we started dating was when we were at a church campout. It was almost dark by the time Brittany, Jessica, and I got there and there was Mark sitting around the campfire, playing his guitar and singing! I love music and always hoped I would marry someone with musical talent! Later I wanted to go out to the feild and gaze up at the stares so a group of us went out, Mark included. He and his friend Helaman started quoting and singing from Disney's Beauty and the Beast! It was lots of fun!
Our first date was a week or so later at the end of July. We went to It's Greek to Me, a delicious Greek resturant, and then walked around Fort Steilicoom Park. Mark was the sweetest most thoughtful guy I had ever dated and so of course, I was smitten and we began to hang out almost every day after that! Here are some pictures of us before we got married!


2 comments:

  1. How sweet ;) Congratulations on 4 years! I like the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. You guys are a great couple. I even like Mark. Even though I give him such a hard time. :)

    ReplyDelete